Job offer: administrative director
Théâtre la Seizième offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, initiative and versatility are valued. You will work for a dynamic company with multiple projects that aims to share the best of francophone theatre. We offer a healthy and respectful work environment, employee benefits and flexible working hours.
REMUNERATION: $45,000 to $52,000 a year, based on experience (35 hrs/week)
HIRING DATE: August 17, 2020
The Administrative Director will work under the supervision and in close collaboration with the Artistic and General Director while ensuring the healthy financial administration of the company. The Administrative Director will support the short and long-term viability of the company.
- Oversee progress, accomplishment and renewal of the company’ multi-annual strategic plan of operations.
- Compile and provide financial reports and appropriate statistics to the Artistic and General Director, to funding bodies and partners.
- Coordinate and write grant applications and reports.
- Supervise and be responsible for fundraising campaigns, and financial growth of the company.
- In collaboration with the Artistic and General Director, hire and supervise the employees.
- Negotiate, prepare contracts, and ensure their follow-up.
- Determine logistics needs for the projects and ensure the availability of physical, human, and material resources.
- Establish and ensure respect of the company’ policies, measures, and procedures as well as those fixed by laws, rules, and suitable collective agreements.
- Represent the company at various events.
- Other administrative or production tasks according to need.
- Knowledge of the cultural sector and passionate about the arts.
- University degree in administration, management, production, or any other relevant field.
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 3 years.
- Bilingual (French and English), excellent spoken and written skills.
- Organization skills, efficiency, multitasking, independence, versatility, initiative, and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of common computer software. Knowledge of the following software is a plus: QuickBooks, Monday, Air Table.
Please submit your resume, accompanied by a cover letter detailing your interest in this position, in French, by email, at: email@example.com. We will contact the candidates to be interviewed. No follow-up phone calls, please.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: July 5, 2020, 10 p.m. (Pacific Time).