The new features of our 2023-2024 season
This new season also brings its share of changes and innovations! Follow the guide to discover some of our new features aimed at enhancing your theatre experience.
New pricing options
To better meet your needs, we have introduced several new pricing options this season:
- Rush and Artists programs: specific rates for full-time students, individuals aged 30 and under, as well as professionals in the performing arts! Do you belong to one of these categories? Sign up now by completing the corresponding form to receive a personal promotional code to use throughout the season for our shows*:
- Rush program: for students and/or those aged 30 and under (on the day of the performance only)
- Artists program: for performing arts professionals
*Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
- Solidarity tickets: an initiative created for those for whom access to culture has become an obstacle. Solidarity tickets can be purchased without any supporting documents, and each person decides whether they can benefit from them or not. This system relies on the responsibility and solidarity of each individual.
- Early bird tickets: these rates are available for our mainstage shows* until the following dates, inclusive:
Exclusive pre-sale (subscription only)
Among the advantages of our subscription packages, we give you access to purchase tickets for the show L’amour telle une cathédrale ensevelie, presented with the PuSh Festival in partnership with SFU Woodward’s Cultural Programs, exclusively! Take advantage of this before single tickets go on sale when the PuSh box office opens on November 22, 2023. Find all the other benefits you can enjoy by subscribing on the ‘Prices & subscriptions‘ page.
Family performances for all our young audience shows
Whether with your little ones or teenagers, come and attend family performances of our three young audience shows this season! Up to two free tickets for our production La Befana (ages 7 to 11) are available with our subscription packages for our mainstage season, and we offer family packages (2 adults + 2 youth) for the shows Hermanitas (ages 2 to 6) and Je suis William (from age 12).
Meetings and gathering moments
You were familiar with our opening night receptions and artist discussions one evening a week; this year, we are preparing new encounters around our plays! Stay informed through the pages of each show on our website, by subscribing to our newsletter, or by following us on social media; we will announce these events very soon!
A ‘Planning your visit‘ page
You can find the new features mentioned in this article, a FAQ section, and much more information for planning your theatre outing! Can’t find the information you’re looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-736-2616; we will be happy to assist you!